Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sketch Book thinking and Definitions (the fun stuff)

WILL POST LATER, PROMISE =]

EDIT:
I don't think it's meant to be!

I've gone to almost all the scanners in the school and the program either isn't there, isn't functioning properly or takes 10 minutes to load (which I'm assuming means it also doesn't function properly).

Until I find a scanner that works here are pictures of my notes from my sketchbook
(let it not be said that I didn't try!)

This is pretty much as close as I got to making a story board. I've listed the different areas that I'll be filming in and what scenes I'll do in each area. Then I organized the order that each area appears in the film.


EDIT! (I've gotten the scanner to work so here's the notes/research in my sketchbook)












































































2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to use the scanner while logged in as "student" or under your own name? try logging in as student and it should work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I had tried that once but it was taking a while to load so I'll just try again and wait the extra ten minutes =]

    ReplyDelete